The College of Engineering and Information Technology administers the following scholarships through a common application:
- AFCEA CMD Scholarship
- Anthony Alvarez Award
- Carmi Family Scholarship
- Danaher Scholarship
- Vijay Jose Memorial Scholarship
- Legg Mason Scholarship
- Janice Antoine Lumpkin Scholarship
- Mercedes-Benz Scholarship
- Northrop Grumman Scholarship
- Pinkston Scholarship
- Rite Aid Scholarship
- John B. Schwartz Scholarship
- Gregory Schwerdt Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- W. Patrick Wilson Scholarship
The application period for the 2018-2019 academic year closed on February 15th, 2018. Please return to this site in January 2019 for the application for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Please note that a FAFSA should be on file with UMBC’s Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships for consideration.
Awards are contingent on the availability of funds for each academic year.
The Diane Wright Scholarship is administered through a separate application and is available only to CWIT Scholars.