The College of Engineering and Information Technology administers the following scholarships:
- AFCEA CMD Scholarship
- Anthony Alvarez Award
- Carmi Family Scholarship
- Danaher Scholarship
- Vijay Jose Memorial Scholarship
- Legg Mason Scholarship
- Janice Antoine Lumpkin Scholarship
- Mercedes-Benz Scholarship
- Northrop Grumman Scholarship
- Pinkston Scholarship
- Rite Aid Scholarship
- John B. Schwartz Scholarship
- Gregory Schwerdt Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- W. Patrick Wilson Scholarship
- Verizon Scholarship
The common scholarship application for the 2018-2019 award year will be available January 5th, 2018. Please return to this site in January to access the application. The application deadline is February 15, 2018.
Instructions: Scholarship Application Instructions 2018-2019
Application: Return Here January 5th, 2018.
Please note that a FAFSA should be on file with UMBC’s Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships for consideration.
Awards are contingent on the availability of funds for each academic year.